Sunday, January 26, 2014

Cheeky

Something tongue and cheek I've thought about while driving today.

I was sitting on the couch with my best bud, Alex. With a duvet and a tub of Ben and Jerry's, we sat comfortably watching a Rom Com.

Halfway through the show, Alex paused the show and turned to me. Serious face. 'Deb, I wanna tell you something.' he said.

'Fire away', I said

'I like you...I mean, I think I love you...'

I was stuffing myself with ice cream when he said that.

I see him turn red, his eyes shifted nervously from one corner to another.

I smiled. Flirting.

'Well, have you kissed any girls before?'

He became more awkward and red when I said that. Because I know he hasn't.

I took a spoonful of ice cream and slam it onto his lips.

He looked startled.

When I kissed him, he was bewildered.

Tasty, chocolate chip marshmellow.

'Now, boy, you have kissed a girl...' I said seductively.

He returned with that same seductive smile.

And we kissed again.

No comments:

Post a Comment