Monday, May 26, 2014

I feel...

In the dark hall,
I see nothing.
I feel something.
I hear everything.

I hear music,
I hear sounds,
I hear noise,
I hear love.

Beautiful music,
Depicts the love of Romeo and Juliet,
In a modern setting,
But the same love.

I hear the love,
I feel the love,
I feel the tears,
I feel the pain.

I feel the mark,
The mark where your lips had been,
On my tear-stained cheek.
I feel the grasp,
In my left hand,
I feel the box,
In my right hand.

In my left was your hand in mine,
Twirling your thumb in my small palm,
Me holding tight.
In my left was a box,
A blue box.
A box full of gifts by you,
A necklace,
An accessory,
A letter,
A self-composed piece.

I didn't want to let go to anyone of them in my hands.
But you knew that that would be our first,
Our last date.
That would be my last of seeing you,
And it was the last time I could slap you,
For what you did in the future after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment