Saturday, July 19, 2014

Truly, time never heals. Time only numbs.

Truly, I believe that line. How stupid of me that if I gave more time to myself, I would heal eventually. Right? Wrong.

I just noticed that my ex blocked me from certain photos so that it would not pop up in my news feed. But, as a very sentimental person, or maybe a stupid one, I do go back to his account and just catch up a bit on his life. But whenever I do so, I get so depressed and emotional I just switch it all away.

I just noticed my ex has a new girl, or maybe I am mistaken. But then, when was I ever mistaken for things that others can't see, but only I could.

I had been depressed for awhile. From school work, to verbal harassment, to past failed relationships, and just my life in general. I have even contemplated of killing myself. Or, just some random vehicle crash into me. Just something that I could die. I really do not want to spiral into that black hole again.

Verbal harassment in school is killing my mental health. I feel like crying every single day, and not due to study stress, but harassment stress.

What is wrong with me? Why do I want myself dead. Why?

2 comments:

  1. sweetie, you can always come talk to me. I am here. and always will be. Sometimes life will knock you down like that, but you gotta remember that you must always get back up no matter up. come let's head for coffee after you're back from Thailand. love ya. hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww....just saw this. Thanks babe...I guess one simple problem can spiral into something big when time comes...I feel much better and motivated after the Thailand trip. =)

      Delete